REPAIR & WARRANTY SUPPORT
For warranty claims outside United States territories, please contact your local Underwater Kinetics distributor. To review your warranty, get product support, request a repair, or request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to return a product, please contact us as below.
WARRANTY RETURN PROCEDURE
Our warranty repairs are handled by the capable team at TUSA. They have been trained by the Underwater Kinetics staff and they have our full support.
- Please read thoroughly through the warranty policy.
- Fill out the Return Form below.
- You will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) # by email or phone.
- Customer MUST obtain an RMA# from Underwater Kinetics/TUSA Customer Care Support (800-521-8872, firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to returning any product and is responsible for paying all warranty freight costs. Note that proof of purchase is required for all warranty service.
- Enclose completed form along with returned item and proof of purchase date and mail to our Warranty Return Address below with RMA# written on outside of package.
- Return item using an insured, trackable method.
Note: We recommend that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Underwater Kinetics/TUSA or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
WARRANTY RETURN ADDRESS
All return items must be sent to the address below and display a valid RMA number visible on the outside of the box. Warranty claims should be sent prepaid by traceable means such as Fed Ex, UPS, USPS to:
(NO COD is accepted).
A return authorization number is required for all return packages. Returns without proper authorization will be refused.
If, after inspection, we find that the product was defective in materials or workmanship, we shall repair or replace the product at our discretion. While you are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to us, we will cover the cost of shipping the repaired or replaced product back to you. Please note that this warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, improper care or alteration and excludes claims for incidental or consequential loss. Once service is complete, Underwater Kinetics/TUSA will return the refurbished product or, if refurbishment is not possible, replace the product with its closest modern equivalent at no additional cost to you.
If Underwater Kinetics/TUSA determines that your product is not covered under warranty, you will be notified by email and provided with an electronic quote for after warranty repair/replacement service at a set fee. The cost of shipping the product back to you will be added to the repair price automatically. If you choose to decline after warranty service your product will be returned to you at your expense. If you refuse to pay for the return of your product it will be field destroyed and/or recycled after ten (10) business days. Out of warranty repair is currently only available in the USA.