When you don’t want to notice you’re caring a knife, dive with our Fusilier HYDRALLOY® knife. It is small, lightweight and designed to fit every diving style while providing peace of mind.
Its features include UK’s HYDRALLOY steel blade for durability and corrosion resistance, a serrated edge that quickly cuts through rope and fishing line, and blunt tip blade ideal for prying small objects.
Dimensions (L W H in/cm): 8.00 x 1.60 x 0.70 in / 20.32 x 4.06 cm x 1.78 cm
Blade Material: Hydralloy
Blade Tip: Blunt Tip
Weight: 5.60 oz / 158.76 g
Blade Length: 3.70 in / 9.40 cm
Download The User Manual
• Blunt tip blade is ideal for prying small objects or poking around rocks
• UK's own HYDRALLOY steel blade for durability and corrosion resistance
• Full choil for power grip on blade
• No metal to metal contact
• Handle disassembles quickly for cleaning. No tools required!
• 4-inch double edge hollow ground blade design
• Serrated edge cuts through rope & fishing line
• One hand insertion and removal from sheath
• Large head screws included for attaching knife sheath to knife mounting holes included on many BCs
• Ozone resistant quick release knife straps included