The Blue Tang HYDRALLOY is UK’s improved take on the classic, multi-functional dive knife. We patented our own HYDRALLOY steel for a blade that is both strong and corrosion resistant where most competitors’ blades only offer one of those features.
The Blue Tang® HYDRALLOY® knife is built rugged, with a serrated edge and a hooked edge for cutting through all types of rope and line. It is the ultimate safety tool.
Dimensions (L W H in/cm): 10.00 x 2.15 x 1.00 in / 25.40 x 5.46 cm x 2.54 cm
Blade Material: Hydralloy
Blade Tip: Drop Point or Blunt Tip
Weight: 9.30 oz / 263.65 g
Blade Length: 5.00 in / 12.70 cm
Download The User Manual
• Choice of two blade styles: traditional drop point or blunt tip divers tool
• UKs own HYDRALLOY steel blade for durability and corrosion resistance
• Stainless steel signaling pommel insulated from blade to eliminate metal to metal corrosion
• Quick disassembly for cleaning. No tools required!
• Large choil for power grip on blade
• Serrated edge for cutting rope and line
• Hooked edge line cutter cutter
• One hand insertion and removal from sheath
• 5 inch hollow ground double edge blade
• Ozone resistant quick release knife straps included